dimarts, 19 de febrer del 2008

What do I do in the mornings.

Every day I travel to Sant Boi by train (one stop) to attend industrial dessign classes. I get up at 6:30 and leave home at 7:30.

Industrial design is one of my hobbies, that's why I never skip classes. We have learned to use AutoCAD and SolidWorks.

AutoCAD is a really powerful software as long as you draw in 2D. I prefer SolidWorks when drawing in 3D because this one is just amazing. It's hard to get use to it but when you do you can make possible whatever you have in mind. The best thing about it is how drawing works. First you just draw, it doesn't matter if the line isn't vertical nor horizontal, it doesn't even matter if the solid isn't long enough or if it's too short. You can always mend it, no matter how many things you have done over it.

I finish at 13:30 and I get home around 14:00.

Dani.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Si no poses el teu nom s'esborrarà